100 Day Guarantee With All Whole Home Inspections*
(click the logo for more information)
We Treat Your Home As Our Own.
Whether you're saying goodbye to your existing home, saying hello to a new one, or both, we can help. We understand that "home" is personal, and we also understand the process of buying and selling isn't always easy. With Weber Home Inspections, we make sure our house inspection services build your confidence in our work, a clear line of vision into the state of your home and peace-of-mind around the inspection process.
Knowledge from Experience.
Yes, we have the licenses we need to inspect your home properly. But, your trust and confidence requires more than that. Before becoming a home inspector, I, Travis Weber, the owner of Weber Home Inspections, had an extensive career in construction, electrical, heating and air, and plumbing. I'm familiar with some of the most critical components of your home, which means I understand what's OK and what's not, what's safe and what's dangerous and what's been done wrong and done right. I became a home inspector because of my experience, not in lieu of it.
The Inspection List
We perform inspections in the following areas of a home. This will assist you in the purchase, sale, appraisal or safety of the property.
We are able to inspect properties from single families to four units or apartments.
We provide an agreement before we start and outline what you can expect from our service. Upon completion, we offer you a full report that provides details on 20 different areas of the property. All reports are web hosted for digital viewing and videos and photos are included.
"I grew up in small town Nebraska and I instill the values and humility that come from a small town upbringing in every thing I do."
I will ensure your inspection is done right while honoring my quote to you, even if it means longer hours for my visit. My vast experience in contracting work provides a blanket of knowledge that most inspectors can't deliver. I don't just carry a list of inspection items to check off, I carry your trust and peace of mind with me, and I take that very seriously.
Your Home. Your Decision.
When choosing a home inspector it's important that you get one who is not only knowledgeable, but who you trust. Below are some pointers and tips on how to choose a home inspector that's right for you.
- Cost will vary, don't base your decision on cost alone
- Determine the criteria that is most important to you and match that up to the inspector's experience and expertise
- Always be present at the end of the inspection so you can talk first-hand with the inspector
- If you're worried about a specific item, have a specialist look at it in addition to your inspector.
- New construction needs an inspection too--do it before the warranty is expired
- Understand the difference between minor repairs versus major repairs and focus on the major ones. Minor repairs are not imperative to the buy sell of the home.
- Ensure your inspector has a tradesman background, Nebraska doesn't require certifications so do your homework